Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday

Not much to report this weekend. Elijah will finally get his glasses tomorrow after school. I will take pics and post them so you can see. He is excited about being able to see better.

I also went to the new MARSHALLS at TURKEY CREEK!!! That store is best store I think I have ever been to. I got all kinds of stuff! I managed to buy Puma, Converse, and Stride Rite socks for all the boys (obviously the Stride Rite is for Zane). for $4.99 for 3 pairs each. I got Zane an ECKO t-shirt and plaid matching shorts set for $11.99. They had tons of towels, swim suit cover ups, shoes like I have never seen, and name brand swimming suits for boys and girls for $9.99. You can always get name brands at Marshalls for pennies on the dollar compared to what they originally cost. I get all my washcloths and towels there and their good quality. You have to stop in when your out that way shopping, it is too great to miss. Right now with me at home and only 1 real income (I sell on ebay etc.. but it is just for spending money) I have to hunt for deals and I don't mind buying generic for some things but when you can get a name brand for the same as a generic at another store then why the heck not?!

Today I went to Food City and I was going to take Zane but Elijah wanted to stay with Nanny. I was only going for 15 minutes so I said okay. Zane got his shoes on and went looking for Elijah. He went and pulled Elijah up by his shirt and made him walk to the car with him all the while looking behind to make sure he was coming. It was funny. Elijah was a good sport and went with him. Sometimes when I go downstairs to get the laundry Zane will go get him and make him sit with him and play toys so he isn't alone. Other times Zane won't let you mess with him so go figure! I am glad they have each other to play with, aggrivate, torture and care for.

Brian went with a friend to ride his dirtbike today. He had a good time and came home in one piece so it was a good day. Elijah gets mad at him because he can't go with him but where Brian goes you can't stand and watch. Some places that they ride there is a parking lot or clearing you can sit or stand and watch them go by but not when their up on the mountain. His friend has a four wheeler so they enjoy riding together.
Well that's all! More later. Next time you see Elijah he will have handsome glasses on! Now he can watch his new favorite show, THE EXTERMINATORS, and actually see it. It is a cute show about an exterminating company in Shreveport, LA. They catch, spray, remove and rescue every type of insect, reptile, cat, dog, beaver, roach etc... known to man. It is really educational and funny! It's on A&E, you should catch an episode and see if it's for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have found your blog and really enjoy it. You should go into advertising, you have very good descriptions that sound alot like commercials...LOL...

Melissa