Thursday, March 12, 2009

Only one more day until Friday!

I am glad this week is coming to an end! I have had enough excitement to last a lifetime. My mom tried to pick up an end table by herself and fractured her spine. She has severe Osteoporosis so something like that can really damage your back unlike a normal person, it wouldn't be a big deal to them. When you have a thyroid condition like she does (Brian and I both do as well) and you are a tiny lady, like her, Osteoporosis can be a real problem. She had a cat scan yesterday and they don't need to do surgery but she has to let it heal by just lying down and limiting her activity for about 3 months. For those of you who know her that will be no easy task. Please keep her in your prayers for a speedy recovery!

Elijah is doing great with his new glasses. He wears them all the time and says what a difference it has made for him. No more moving up to the front of the room at school to copy the board. He looks handsome too!
Well, tonight is board game night for our family and I have spaghetti to cook so off I go! I hope everyone has a ...................
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Thursday Graphics

No comments: