Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This is supposed to be our bed!

As you can tell when it's bed time at our house we have to begin the wind down at 8:00 because it takes until 9:30 to get everyone in their spot! I guess it's a good thing we have a king size bed, even the dog gets in on the action. Oh well, one day it will only be the 2 of us in the bed (and maybe 5 more Boston Terriers). When we finally do get everyone to bed, and Brian and I spend some time together, then I go use my Cardio Twister for about 45 minutes 5 days a week. It is the greatest exercise machine I have ever seen! That's my unwind time (at 1:00 am)! I can't really focus on me time until all the babies are sleeping peacefully and I know they won't need me for a few hours (I hope).
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments: