Friday, February 20, 2009

Pet Grooming!

Most of you all know that we have a rotten Boston Terrier (Biskit). He is 5 years old now.(Brian says 35 but I say he is in kindergarten) He is a short hair so he is easy to keep clean and doesn't really shed unless he's nervous. His nails grow out of control but the are sensitive so I don't cut them myself. Thus the reason for this post! I have a friend that I went to high school with who is a groomer. She owns Groom and Go mobile pet grooming. She is certified, bonded all of that. She inherited the business from her mom after she decided to retire so she's been around it all of her life. Her and her husband take vans out and will come to your home and wash, clip nails, clean ears, etc... on your dogs. It takes about 35 minutes and they pull right up into your driveway! It is the greatest thing ever! It costs us about 40 dollars when we took him and had to leave him at a few other groomers and it costs 55 for Tracy to do it at my house. She is based out of North Knox. but she goes everywhere. If anyone wants to have her come to your house and do it instead of taking your dog somewhere else let me know and I'll give you the #. She has all new state of the art grooming equipment and it is very clean too. You must give it a try!!

No comments: