Monday, May 4, 2009

Almost Time for No School!! (and vacation!)

Elijah has a couple of weeks left and he is done! I know he is ready and so am I! He will go through 5th grade graduation in a couple of weeks and I know I will cry like a baby. Brian will have to keep a tissue box handy. It is hard to believe I have one in middle school. It seems like I just brought him home. We will try to keep busy and make his summer before middle school relaxing and fun for him. We are going to the Outer Banks of North Carolina (Nags Head) probably at the end of the Summer or we may wait til he starts and go on his fall break. He gets Thurs. and Fri. so we may take Tues and Wed and go for about 6 days. It is still real warm and not nearly as busy or expensive. We found several vacation homes right on the beach (10 yards away) and they have a private pool, hot tub, pool table etc.. The first day back is August 17th for kids so fall break is not long after that. That may be our best choice. We will see. I like to go somewhere warm and calm for vacation. I don't want to go to the mountains and there really is nowhere cold I want to go in the Summer so we enjoy N and S Carolina the most and the car ride is very short. Biskit loves the beach too! If anyone has been to Nags Head or near there shoot me an email and tell me about your trip and what you did etc... Next year DISNEY!! Nanny will be much better so she can go to.

1 comment:

Brigid35 said...

What time/day will his graduation take place? It is hard to think that E is going to Middle School next year.