Monday, March 16, 2009

Burger King etc....

Has anyone seen the new Burger King commercial for the new tiny little hamburgers they call something like "One Shot" or something like that. They are very small individual burgers they claim you can eat in one mouthful or what have you. I am not a huge BK fan anyway but every now and then I get a Tendercrisp Chicken Sandwich for Brian and I for dinner. I digress...anyway, the commercial has a little person ,(primordial dwarf, LP etc..)not a short person but technically they are people with special needs (physically) riding a tractor, wearing overalls and promoting this small burger. I find it hard to believe that the Little People of America Organization would appreciate being referenced to the size of a BK hamburger. Either the actor who did this, who by the way is a real LP, got paid really well or he has no shame. What will they do next? Will they have make chicken nuggets shaped like wheel chairs and have a child with Cerebral Palsy promote it? Seriously, Is that supposed to make me want to eat a tiny burger now? Think again Burger King! I feel a Little Person protest/rally approaching! It aired at 1:00 am so I am not sure if it airs during prime time. I have a funny feeling that was done on purpose!

No comments: