Thursday, March 26, 2009

Boycott Comcast!

I was watching the new channel 44 over the last 3 days because it's added all the digital channel schedules on there to get ready for the change over in June. It takes 2 times as long to find the channel your looking for now, but that is not the worst of it. I don't know if satellite t.v. does this or not but... on channel 503-515 it list the schedule for the next hour or so just like all the other. These channels are adult channels. Normally you would just see "Pay per view", or something to disguise what is on but lets you know it is available for purchase. I suppose nasty old men or really bored young men order all of those extra channels as a right of passage or final attempt at youth, one or the other. But now you can see what is on channel 503 at 3:30 in the afternoon, let's see....today it was "Big Bossy Sluts", then it was "Wild, Crazy Milfs", at 6:00 p.m. while eating dinner you can watch the family show (NOT) "Vanilla girls that like Chocolate Sticks!" How have I ever survived without knowing that?! I understand that people (nasty ones) have the freedom to watch such shows, but at 3:30 in the afternoon I don't want my 11 year old looking through the t.v channel trying to see when Spongebob comes on and seeing that, DO YOU? I think I feel a letter to Comcast coming on! I hope you will join me. Zane will be reading before you know it and boys don't need any encouragement anyway, I should know I have a house full!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Kelli. I fully understand where you are coming from, satelite is no different. At least with Comcast, you have the right to block all ratings that you dont want to appear and you can also block that individual channel. Thanks for the nasty titles that are now piercing my brain! Be careful however, if someone does a search with any of those topics, you blog will pop up. Hope this helps....