Thursday, February 26, 2009

My how time flies!

Although Elijah does still kiss Zane, Zane would rather him tickle him until he explodes instead! I should have known even then that Zane would be just like Elijah and be the pickiest eater to ever walk the Earth. He actually ate mini tater tots for the first time tonight. That is sad. He is so picky that he wouldn't even try them even though he does love mashed potatoes. He took a bite finally after I left them on his plate and he said "mmmm, good." Elijah never took a bite of a hot dog until the first grade. For all of you that have toddlers who enjoy eating, count your blessings. Sometimes that is one of those battles I am just not going to always fight in order to make eating time a pleasant experience for him and me both!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments: