Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Great Free Blog Backgrounds!

I must admit...I have an addiction to changing my blog background like I change pocketbooks! I can't help myself it is just way too much fun. And besides it is so easy when you have so many free sites that have amazing choices to spice up your blog according to your mood or the holiday at hand. I have found another one recently (don't ask me how because I am not sure myself). It is called www.thatblogplace.com and the lady that designs for it is very talented. She has some really beautiful, extremely easy backgrounds to download for free that don't erase your widgets! (which is the most important thing) I have seen some I liked other places but when you add them you have to edit your html body page of your template and I don't like doing that. I also use www.thecutestblogontheblock.com for backgrounds too but my newest one is very exciting. So for all of you bloggers that have the same addiction I do feel free to leave me some of your favorite background designers blogs on my comments page or sidebar. Go check out the ones above. They are great!

1 comment:

Kelli England said...

You sound like a commercial...LOL