Monday, November 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We put up our tree this weekend! I am not completely finished with it yet. I have some ribbon to run through it and I have some other blue ornaments I'm still hunting. I will take a picture of it again when it's all done. Elijah wanted me to post what it looks like now because he was excited about having it up. I have a burgundy and gold tree that is amazing that I have collected ornaments for about 11 years for. Every year I always go back and forth about which one to put up the blue or the burgundy. Obviously I did blue this year. Next year you can see the burgundy one. I don't have as much on the blue tree yet because I have only had it for 2 years. Brian and I have a fiber optic tree on our dresser that we like to leave on at night. I would put up a tree in every room if I could. Zane is great! He doesn't mess with the ornaments. I taught to touch with his finger but not to grab and he does.

1 comment:

Kelli England said...

Your tree is pretty. I always get made fun of for putting our stuff up WAY early but it seems this is catching on...LOL...You mentioned a tree in every room, well, dont know if Elijah told you or not but there is a tree in his room as well, and the kitchen. I have my tree(or we call it the girls tree) in the living room. We usually put the sports tree(or the boys tree) in the family room but since we are renovating, it ended up in Elijahs room this year....Its funny, lights from every angle!!...LOL