Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

This is Vincent, Brian's cousin, and Elijah. Elijah loves Vince to pieces! We ate lunch at Brian's Aunts house and spent dinner with my family. Elijah wanted me to take him out at 4:00 am for the Black Friday sales so I did. We ended up coming home from Thanksgiving and staying up the rest of the night. Then we left at 3:45 to get to Sears and Kohls by 4 so we could stand in line and freeze. We had a good time! It is important for us to spend individual time with our kids one on one. Brian and I both like to do things with both kids on their own. Brian takes Elijah out to stores that they both have interest in and I do the same with him. Elijah and Zane spend a lot of time together too. They are very close. Elijah is the typical over-protective big brother.

No comments: