Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Swine Flu

I can't believe Memphis has a confirmed case of the Swine Flu!! My boys have a doctors visit in a couple of weeks and I may have her write Tamiflu for both of them in case they bump into it. We won't be having that nasty stuff at our house however!! I already wipe off every buggy, shopping cart, etc.. before I put Zane in it,but I think I will not be taking him to the mall, grocery shopping as much as usual to keep people away from him. Thank goodness school is closing in less than a month. Maybe that will keep it to a dull roar. In the meantime, Dr. Bob says, wash hands, wash hands, wash hands, get Tamiflu if you can, and cover your mouth when someone coughs around you. Last but not least, pray and speak health over your kids, it works!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Knox County has its first confirmed report as well. It has closed one of the middle schools here in Knoxville