Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Potty Update etc...

Zane finally pooped in the potty the other day! He isn't crazy about it. He looks at me like "are you sure I can do this?" It takes toddlers a while to come out of their comfort zone and break old habits but he is doing great! That is how they learn, so changing them takes repetition and patience. He doesn't like to use other peoples potties so when we go out I keep pull ups handy but that is more his personality. He is a little slow to aclimate to different environments sometimes until he trusts his surroundings completely.

His birthday will be creeping up quickly. I can't believe it! I am not positive what were doing but when I figure it out I will let everyone know. He is enjoying finding things to put on, like Elijah's hats and clothes. I think some dress up clothes, like firefighters, policeman, doctors etc... like the ones we have at school would be a good thing for him to have for his birthday. It is too funny watching him put crazy things on and walk around.

Well off to make dinner I go, then off to the Cardio Twister I go!

No comments: