Monday, April 20, 2009

Hello All!

So sorry for the delay in posting. I am unbelievably busy right now. Zanes Birthday party is on Sunday so I have had stuff to buy, prepare and order for it. My Mom bought Elijah a new flat screen tv for his b-day which isn't til June but she had to get my Dad a new one anyway so she went ahead and ordered his. I have installed both tvs just today. I am also finishing painting the living room and kitchen as well as the trim. (before my brother and his family arrive on Thurs.) I took Elijah to the dentist last week and had a filling done and his face swelled up like a softball and it still is not right so I am dealing with that as well. Other than all that I have the yard to finish as well, bird feeders, weed eating, etc.... So I will have lots of new pics this weekend. Don't forget Zanes Birthday party is on Sun. the 26th. I moved it because I had to get something ordered and it wasn't going to be able to be delivered til then. See ya soon!!

No comments: